The kids are back at school! So that can mean only one thing right? Back to project you!
Back to clean eating…
Back to the gym…
Back to an organised life…
Only it doesn’t always work that way does it!
The best plans can go to pot when it comes to actually putting them into practice…
So today I thought I would share with you my top 10 health and fitness lessons to get you back on track after a long summer:
- The less you do the less you want to do – try to do something everyday, even if it’s just a 10 minute skipping workout or races in the park with the kids (I used to love getting my intervals done that way!)
- The more you think about doing “it” whatever that may be, the more you procrastinate – Just Do It! Use the 3-minute rule, you can stop after 3 minutes if you want, but you have to start.
- Your energy levels are a reflection of your nutritional habits – sugar, wheat, caffeine and alcohol will elicit short-term highs but they will leave you crashing and shattered.
- Getting your act together whilst consuming chemical laden foods, sugar and alcohol is virtually impossible – it will negatively affect your hormones, your moods and ultimately your motivation.
- The more crap you eat the harder it is to stop – especially sugar. If you’re craving sweet things opt for whole fresh fruits to give you your sugar fix.
- The only person who can get you “in the zone” is you – you can’t get there by wishing for it! Take action, no matter how small!
- If you keep taking two steps forward and one back you will eventually end up forward and the time will come when it’s three forward and one back. Small steps forward will get you there eventually.
- Allow your body time to rejuvenate, especially if you have a lot on your plate – try to get to bed by 10 and get 8 hours sleep a night.
- And for future reference… the stronger you build and look after your body the rest of the year, the better it will cope with the times life/kids/work gets in the way.
- Come and join us next week for our Back to School 7 Days of Fat Loss Taster week and make getting back on track easy! Our 9.15 sessions fit in perfectly with the school run, no time to think about it, or change your mind! To book your spot go to https://surreybootcamps.com/tasterweek/
Want to chat? You can connect with us and chat on Facebook Messenger, just click on the link below
Want to find out more about how being a BABE can help you? Put your details below and one of our team will give you a call