Here’s my top 20 foods you should be eating:
- Coconut Oil… See this video for more details https://youtu.be/8zUdDIgGnMg.
- Kefir… We are talking yoghurt in overdrive, fermented milk full of good bacteria’s care for the gut.
- Kombucha… This is my wine substitute – a tasty fermented drink that tastes too good to be healthy!
- Sauerkraut… Fermented cabbage alive with good bacteria that will help reduce and control inflammation – buy it fresh and unpasteurised though.
- Tins of Sardines, Mackerel, Tuna, Salmon – high in omega 3’s – the ultimate good fats fast food.
- Unpasteurised Apple Cider Vinegar used for 1000’s of years for health and cleansing it is said to have numerous health properties.
- Liver and Other Offal… The ultimate superfoods – liver is 11x more nutrient dense than cooked veg – eat it a couple of times a week.
- Turmeric… It fights inflammation and is so great it even has its own Facebook group! Drink it in tea with lemon and ginger or add it to just about anything: soups, stocks, curries even scrambled eggs!
- Chicken/Beef Stock (Aka Bone Broth) rich in calcium, magnesium, potassium and wrinkle reducing collagen, this versatile broth (Jewish penicillin) has the power to transform your health by healing the gut.
- 85% Dark Chocolate… Because no one’s a saint! High in Anti-oxidants and about 1/8th of the sugar normal chocolate has!
- Organic, Free Range, Grass Fed and Wild Fish, Meat & Poultry… Go for quality rather than quantity.
- Eggs… Cheap, fast and full of protein & good fats – a great choice when you need to knock up a healthy meal in minutes.
- Nuts and Nut Butter… Avoid peanuts and enjoy sparingly if trying to lose weight, but a great snack. Delicious spread on slices of apple.
- Avocados… Great for skin, hair and eyes, high in cholesterol lowering* monounsaturated fats also shown to reduce the risk of cancer and diabetes.
- All colours of Vegetables – eat the rainbow!
- Grass Fed Organic Butter** full of vitamins A, E, D, & K, minerals and fatty acids like CLA – a healthy fat with anti-cancer properties.
- Olive Oil… Drizzle it on everything but don’t over heat it – cook with coconut oil or butter.
- Greek or Plain Organic Yoghurt… Rich in probiotics, great for increasing your immunity and healing the gut. But PLAIN is key! Add your own flavours.
- Berries…the lowest sugar fruit to go with the yoghurt and a few chopped nuts – delicious!
- Sweet Potato… And other starchy veggies, eaten ideally after a workout or in the evening, to help aid a restful and restorative night’s sleep.
If you’re looking for a sustainable weight loss solution that gives you meal plans, recipes and nutrition support, why not book on to our next 7 Days of Fat Loss trial week and see how being a BABE can change your body and your energy?
Grab your slot over at https://surreybootcamps.com/tasterweek/
* 45 Volunteers from Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social who ate an avocado every day for a week experienced an average 17% drop in their total blood cholesterol
150 Healthiest foods in the World ..Jonny Bowden Ph.D.,C.N.S
If you want to know to lose 7lb without dieting or counting calories, download our FREE Feel Fab 7lb Challenge Planner here.
Want to chat? You can connect with us and chat on Facebook Messenger, just click on the link below
Want to find out more about how being a BABE can help you? Put your details below and one of our team will give you a call